Here is the recipe from the "crêperie" barge called "Des Ronds dans l'eau" in Nantes
- Put 150 g of flour and a pinch of salt in your mixing bowl
- Break the 2 eggs and mix with a wooden spoon until you get a smooth light paste
- Gradually add 2 x 1/2 litre glasses of cold milk and beat the batter well.
- To cook: spoon a ladle of batter into a very hot pan
- Tilt the pan so the batter spreads out
- When one side of the pancake is cooked, turn it over with a spatula to cook the other side.
- Put some margarine on the pan between pancakes so they do not stick.
A tip:you can flavour the pancakes with rum, vanilla, orange or 'Grand Marnier'...