The Campanile Nantes Centre Saint Jacques, hotel-restaurant "New Generation", was built in 2011. Ideally located in the south part of the Ile de Nantes, opposite the busway line 4. 3 min from Cité Nantes Events Centre, 5 min from Palais des Sports, the Cathedral, the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany, the SNCF train station, the EuroNantes Business Centre and the historic city centre. 20 min from the Parc des Expositions de la Beaujoire (by public transport) and 10 min from the airport by the ring road.
- 107 air-conditioned, non-smoking rooms, with bath or shower.
- Three stars.
- TV with Canal Satellite.
- Direct dial telephone.
- Two lifts.
- Private terrace.
- Lounge Bar to relax or have something to eat or drink at any time during the day.
- Free and unlimited internet access via WiMAX.
- Several languages spoken at reception: English, Spanish, Italian.
- Open 24/7.
- Secure, private car park.
- A welcome basket in every room.
- Busway stop line 4 in front of the hotel.
- Specially designed rooms for people with reduced mobility.
- Pets accepted under certain conditions*
*Pets weighing less than 10 kg are welcome. An animal per room with an extra of 5€ VAT included/night. Conditions subject to availability of rooms where animals are accepted.
For hygiene and sanitary reasons animals are not allowed in the lounge bar nor the restaurant during the service hours.
Guide dogs are admitted without further charges.
Public transport access : Busway line 4, Bonne Garde stop